Use of content
- The services that we are providing to you via the Site consist of the Content and the Functionalities available on the Site or otherwise provided to you as a result of your use of the Site ("the Services").
- You acknowledge and agree that you are only permitted to use the Site and the Services as expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions or on the Site.
- You agree that the Site and the Services are for your own personal use or approved corporate use only on a single computer or device.
You may not:
- Remove, change or obscure in any way anything on the Site and/or the Services or otherwise use any material obtained whilst using the Site and/or the Services except as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- Reverse engineer or decompile (whether in whole or in part) any software used in the Site and/or the Services (except to the extent expressly permitted by applicable law).
- Copy or use any material from the Site and/or the Services for any commercial purpose.
- Remove, obscure or change any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property right notices contained in the original material or from any material copied or printed off from the Site or obtained as a result of the Services.
- You may establish a link or "deep link" to the Site from your site. The context of use is relevant and the link or its description should not be detrimental to CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY.
- Users that are not subscribers to the CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY Network acknowledge that access to the Site and/or the Services may be restricted at the sole discretion of CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY in the interest of fully subscribed customers of the CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY Network.
You warrant that you will only use the Site and the Services in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and in an appropriate and lawful manner and by way of example and not as a limitation that you shall not (and shall not authorise or permit any other party to):
- receive, access or transmit any Content which is obscene, pornographic, threatening, racist, menacing, offensive, defamatory, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including copyright) or otherwise objectionable or unlawful;
- circumvent user authentication or security of any host, network or account (referred to as "cracking" or "hacking") nor interfere with service to any user, host or network (referred to as "denial of service attacks") nor copy any pages or register identical keywords with search engines to mislead other users into thinking that they are reading CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY's legitimate web pages (referred to as "page-jacking") or use the Site or the Services for any other unlawful or objectionable conduct. Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability and CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY will at its absolute discretion fully co-operate with investigations of suspected criminal violations, violation of systems or network security under the leadership of law enforcement or relevant authorities;
- knowingly or recklessly transmit any electronic Content (including viruses) through the Site and/or the Services which shall cause or is likely to cause detriment or harm, in any degree, to computer systems owned by CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY or other Internet users;
- hack into, make excessive traffic demands, deliver or forward chain letters, "junk mail" or "spam" of any kind, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or otherwise engage in any other behavior intended to inhibit other users from using and enjoying the Site and/or the Services or any other web site, or which is otherwise likely to damage or destroy CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY's reputation or the reputation of any third party.
- You acknowledge that chat, discussion group or bulletin board services and similar services offered by CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY ("Public Communication Services") are public communications and your communications may be available to others and consequently you should be cautious when disclosing personal or sensitive information or any information which may identify you. CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY shall not be responsible for, and does not control or endorse any Content of any Public Communication Services.
- If any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY has the right to terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services or access to the Site.
- All Trade Marks used on the Site and/or the Services are the trademarks of CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY or one of CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY's affiliates or partnered companies. You shall only make fair use of the Trade Marks and will not use the Trade Marks, whether design or word marks: (1) as or as part of your own trademarks; (2) in a manner which is likely to cause confusion; (3) to identify products to which they do not relate; (4) to imply endorsement or otherwise of products or services to which they do not relate; or (5) in any manner which does or may cause damage to the reputation of CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY or the Trade Marks.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Services and the Site or any part thereof, whether presented to you by CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY, advertisers or any third party are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws. All rights are expressly reserved.
- You are only allowed to use the Site and the Services as set out in these Terms and Conditions and nothing on the Site and/or the Services shall be construed as conferring any licence or other transfer of rights to you of any intellectual property or other proprietary rights of CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY, any member of the CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY partnerships or any third party, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise.
- CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY assumes no responsibility for the violation of any third party copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws by the third party web sites which are linked to this Site.
Liability for content
- It is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to using the Site and the Services in any way that they are suitable for your purposes and up to date. The Services and in particular, prices are periodically updated and you should check the Site and the Services regularly to ensure that you have the latest information. You should also refresh your browser each time you visit the Site and the Services to ensure that you download the most up to date version of the Site and the Services.
- The Site and the Services are provided on an "as is" basis. Although every effort has been made to provide accurate information on these pages, neither CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY, nor any of its employees, nor any member of the CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY's affiliate or partner companies, their suppliers, nor any of their employees, make any warranty, expressed or implied, or assume any legal liability (to the extent permitted by law) or responsibility for the suitability, reliability, timeliness, accuracy or completeness of the Services or any part thereof contained on the Site or in the Services.
- You acknowledge that CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY is unable to exercise control over the security or subject matter of Content passing over the CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY Network, the Site or via the Services and CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY hereby excludes all liability of any kind for the transmission or reception of infringing Content of whatever nature.
Exclusion of liability
- CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY shall use its reasonable endeavors to ensure the maintenance and availability of the Site and the Services but availability may be affected by your equipment, other communications networks, user congestion of the CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY Network or the Internet at the same time or other causes of interference and may fail or require maintenance without notice.
- All conditions or warranties which may be implied or incorporated into these Terms and Conditions by law or otherwise are hereby expressly excluded to the extent permitted by law.
- Your only remedy under these Terms and Conditions is to discontinue using the Site and the Services.
- CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY makes every effort to ensure the security of your communications. You are however advised that for reasons beyond our control, there is a risk that your communications may be unlawfully intercepted or accessed by those other than the intended recipient. For example, your communications may pass over third party networks over which we have no control. The Internet is not a secure environment. Unwanted programs or material may be downloaded without your knowledge, which may give unauthorised persons access to your mobile phone and the information stored on your mobile phone. These programs may perform actions that you have not authorised, possibly without your knowledge.
- CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY reserves the right to modify the Site and/or the Services or suspend or terminate the Site and / or the Services or access to part or all of them at any time.
- CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time. Such variations shall become effective forthwith after being posted on the website. By continuing to use this website you will be deemed to have accepted the varied Terms and Conditions.
- You hereby agree to fully indemnify and to hold CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY harmless from and against any claim brought by a third party resulting from the use of the Site and the Services or the provision of Content to CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY by you and in respect of all losses, costs, actions, proceedings, claims, damages, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses), or liabilities, whatsoever suffered or incurred directly or indirectly by CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY in consequence of such use of the Site and the Services or provision of Content or your breach or non-observance of any of these Terms and Conditions.
- You shall defend and pay all costs, damages, awards, fees (including any reasonable legal fees) and judgments awarded against CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY arising from the above claims and shall provide CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY with notice of such claims, full authority to defend compromise or settle such claims and reasonable assistance necessary to defend such claims, at your sole expense.
Monitoring / recording of communications
- Monitoring or recording of your calls, emails, text messages or other communications may take place when required in accordance with the law, and in particular for CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY's business purposes, such as for quality control and training, to prevent unauthorised use of CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY's telecommunication systems and to ensure effective systems operation and in order to prevent or detect crime.
- CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY may elect to suspend, vary or terminate the Services and the Site at any time without prior notice for repair or maintenance work or in order to upgrade or update the Site and the Services or for any other reason whatsoever.
- CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY may elect to terminate the Services or your access to the Site forthwith on breach of any of these Terms and Conditions by you, including, without limitation, delayed or non-payment of sums due to CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY or if CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY ceases to offer the Site and the Services to its customers for any reason whatsoever.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction - These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Sri Lanka and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Sri Lankan courts.
- Severability - These Terms and Conditions are severable in that if any provision is determined to be illegal or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction such provision shall be deemed to have been deleted without affecting the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- Waiver - CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY's failure to exercise any particular right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY in writing.
- Representations - You acknowledge and agree that in entering into these Terms and Conditions you do not rely on, and shall have no remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, warranty or understanding (whether negligently or innocently made) of any person (whether party to these Terms and Conditions or not) other than as expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions as a warranty. Nothing in this Clause shall, however, operate to limit or exclude any liability for fraud.
- Assignment - You in entering into these Terms and Conditions undertake that you will not assign, re-sell, sub-lease or in any other way transfer your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions or part thereof. Contravention of this restriction in any way, whether successful or not, will result in the Services being terminated by CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY forthwith. CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY may assign these Terms and Conditions in whole or in part to any third party at its discretion.
- Rights of Third Parties - Except in the case of any permitted assignment of this Agreement, a person who is not a party to this Agreement has no right of enforcement of any term or condition contained in this Agreement.
- Force Majeure - CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY shall not be liable in respect of any breach of these Terms and Conditions due to any cause beyond its reasonable control including but not limited to, Act of God, inclement weather, act or omission of Government or public telephone operators or other competent authority or other party for whom CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY is not responsible.
- "Access Information" means the access information that we require from you before entering certain parts of the Site for which you have registered, which may be a username, password or your mobile phone number.
- "Content" means all data, information, material and content, including but not limited to text, pictures, photographs, software, video, music, sound and graphics; "Functionalities" means the services offered on or via the Site, which may include (but is not limited to) chat, discussion group or bulletin board services or email, SMS or voice messaging services, online transactions, search engines and e-commerce facilitators;
- "Terms and Conditions" means the contract between CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY and you incorporating these terms and conditions;
- "Trade Marks" means the word or mark "CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY", however represented, including stylised representations, all associated logos and symbols, and combinations of the foregoing with another word or mark;
- "CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY" means Ceylon Coconut Company (Private) Limited, whose registered office is at 47/6, Alexandra Place, Colombo 7, Sri Lanka and may also be referred to as "CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY", "we" or "us" in these Terms and Conditions.
- “www.ceyloncoconutcompany.lk means the website owned and managed by Ceylon Coconut Company (Private) Limited (CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY)
COD (Cash on Delivery; pay cash when product/s is/are delivered to you)
All orders are subject to confirmation from CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY and have upper limit of LKR 20,000 per order. A staff from Customer Experience will contact you to confirm the Order. You cannot cancel the order or refuse to pay when the product/s are delivered to you after your confirmation.
Any variation in upper limit is at the discretion of CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY.
Due to the nature of goods sold, food and beverage product returns will not be accepted. For any concerns or claims regarding products, services or delivery should be directly communicated to firstname.lastname@example.org All claims are subject to CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY approval.
Out of stock products
Any purchase on www.ceyloncoconutcompany.lk will be subjected to supplier stock availability. In case of stock unavailability from supplier CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY will inform the buyer within 2 – 5 working days, and the payment can be refunded.
Delivery of Products
Products must be thoroughly inspected before accepting. If the product is damaged or opened, you must immediately inform the delivery person and not accept the product. If you accept we consider that the product was in good condition and returns/ refund requests will not be accepted by CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY.
Delivery time is generally 2 to 5 business days, however times could vary depending on the external supplier (when applicable) and CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY cannot be held liable for any delays.
Further, CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY cannot be held liable for any delays by the courier companies.
- Please ensure to check your ordered product/s for any physical damages prior to accepting the delivery. Please do not accept delivery if there are any damages.
- CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY will not be liable for goods which are damaged in transit if the Proof of Delivery (POD) is signed and the goods are accepted.
Product Descriptions and Images
CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of any product/ service is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product/ service offered by CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY is not as described, you may immediately contact our customer support at email@example.com or +94 77 351 5152, and CEYLON COCONUT COMPANY at its' discretion shall provide you with a replacement/ alternative product for same value or provide you with a refund.